Composite Door Installation
Composite door installation – A new front door adds security and character to your property as well as thermal efficiency.
Here are some examples of composite doors that our fitters have recently installed. Our window and door fitters have over 40 years’ experience between them so you can be sure of a quality finish. Each installation takes between 2-3 hours and can be fitted from Monday-Saturday.
Waller Glazing Services is fitting more and more doors each week and our customers are always left happy.
Why choose a composite front door?
- The doors are Police Approved and could reduce your home insurance bill
- They are Eco- Friendly
- Doors will not discolour with time
- They come in many different styles and colours
- The doors don’t rely on visible gasket seals
- They come in solid frames and 1.7 inches thick
- High security magnum locks are available
- The doors can have a feature fitted to make them key free
- Each door can be made bespoke to ensure a certain energy rating
We can offer additional extras such as letters box’s, knockers and numbers.
Please contact our glazing division with any queries, questions or for a free quotation.
Waller Associates Ltd
Telephone: 01795 424435
Fax: 01795 424435
Website Address: www.wallerservices.com