Our new look website is now live. If you have not yet seen this take a look: www.wallerservices.com. The new improved website includes blogs, newsletters, photos, staff contacts and much much more.
Please let us know what you think – we value all your comments. We are also interested in new website partners – anyone who is interested in having a link from our website where there may be mutual benefit, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements further.
The E-commerce section of the website is in construction and by April you will be able to place orders on-line.
Investors In People Award
We are proud to announce that we have been reaccredited with the Investors in People award. We are one of just a handful of construction firms that hold the qualification.
Our standard was greatly improved since the last review and we received feedback that our employees and subcontractors enjoyed working for Waller Associates Ltd which is brilliant news!
Customer Feedback Winner
The first winner of our Customer Feedback draw was Mrs Burr pictured with our Surveying Manager, Martin Ravenscroft. We invite all clients to complete a customer feedback form providing us with valuable feedback in return for submission into our draw. Mrs Burr is a client who we carried out work for on behalf of a local housing association.
Subcontractors Alliance Agreement
All subcontractors were invited to a meeting on 6.1.11 where we updated everyone on our strategy and pipeline, what they can expect from us and what we expect from them which has been summarised in the Subcontractors Alliance Agreement. The meeting was very well attended and we have had some good feedback and have noticed significant improvements in how invoices are submitted.
Please see over for our Waller Glazing Services special.
- Lesley Waller has joined Waller Glazing Services as Glazing Administrator
- Colin Holland has received an award for 10 years active service with Waller Building Services
- Steve has attended the Kent Business School workshop
- Andy Waller and Paul Hayward have attended an Asbestos Awareness Course
- Paul Hayward and Andy Waller have passed their ConstructionSkills Supervisors Health and Safety Test.
- In memory of George Waller, who died just before Christmas, ‘The George’s Cup’ has been established for winners of company events. George was Bill Waller’s brother and previously worked for Waller Associates Ltd. The first proud recipient of the cup is Mr Colin Holland – who scored a magnificent 202 at the Christmas bowling event.