We hope that you like the new look newsletter.
This is one of many new exciting developments on how we market ourselves.
We are very keen to improve our services to customers and are actively asking customers for feedback. Customers who give us feedback will be entered into a free prize draw for a £50 voucher.
Some of the feedback we have received so far:
“God, I love dealing with you (Rose Weller) and your company!’
“Good professional workmanship and entirely satisfied could not have done a better job. Would recommend them!!!”
“Just wanted to drop you an e-mail to say how pleased we have been with the chap you sent to put up the new desks, fit the panel above the door and sort out the loose stair runner. I know they were all simple things but he went the extra mile, did the job with no inconvenience to our staff and left the place tidy. “
“More than satisfied with work”
“Workmen were excellent.”
- Steve Waller has completed a Institute of Leadership and Management Level 7 Award in Strategic Leadership.
- Congratulations to the following who completed and passed their First Aid Training in 2009
Rosemary Weller, Paula Foster, Andy Waller, Jamie Woodcock, Steve Waller, Sarah Robinson, Steven Humphrey & Martyn Jackson
- Congratulations to Peter Knight for the achievement of NVQ in Decorative Occupations.
- Congratulations to Bill Waller and Darren Robinson for achieving NVQs in Wood Occupations.
- CSCS cards were issued to Darren Robinson and Thomas Jackson after passing the relevant health and safety test.
- Nick from Fulston Manor School joined us on work experience in July 2009 and we will be offering a further placement for Lee from Fulston Manor School in July 2010.
- Steve and Andy Waller have completed a Waste Awareness training course.
- Grants are currently available for NVQ training. If you are interested in any of the above training please contact Paula Foster on 01795 424435.
Thanks to everyone who worked on the project at Wye (shown above), the client is very satisfied with the end result and both properties have now been let. Once again thanks to all those involved on this testing but ultimately rewarding project.
52 Burslem Rd
All parties concerned with this project are extremely happy with this new extension and all the associated works carried out. Special thanks have been received from Josh, his Mum and Jamie, who are all benefitting greatly from the work we have carried out for them.
Business Development Plan
We have included an abbreviated copy of the Business Development Plan with this newsletter detailing the priority areas for 2010. If you have any questions on any of the information contained in the Plan please do not hesitate to contact Paula or Rosemary.
The recent development in Sittingbourne is now underway. Initially plans were drawn up to convert the existing offices into flats; however, proposals are now going through to convert the building into a gym subject to planning.